Terex AWP offers Genie Lift Pro online operating training program in Spanish
Amanda Bayhi | October 22, 2013
The web-based program, originally launched in English at the American Rental Association (ARA) tradeshow in February, is now available to professionals who speak Spanish.
Terex AWP has translated the entire program, including screen elements, video narrations, closed captions, quizzes and the hosted learning management system, as well as all supporting documents such as reports, tracking progress and instructions on how to register students.
The program gives users the opportunity to become a qualified AWP operator, in accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) standards.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles671 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse645 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side576 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views