Terex AWP offers Genie Lift Pro online operating training program in Spanish
Amanda Bayhi | October 22, 2013
The web-based program, originally launched in English at the American Rental Association (ARA) tradeshow in February, is now available to professionals who speak Spanish.
Terex AWP has translated the entire program, including screen elements, video narrations, closed captions, quizzes and the hosted learning management system, as well as all supporting documents such as reports, tracking progress and instructions on how to register students.
The program gives users the opportunity to become a qualified AWP operator, in accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) standards.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure213 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!119 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress114 Views