Terex AWP offers Genie Lift Pro online operating training program in Spanish
Amanda Bayhi | October 22, 2013
The web-based program, originally launched in English at the American Rental Association (ARA) tradeshow in February, is now available to professionals who speak Spanish.
Terex AWP has translated the entire program, including screen elements, video narrations, closed captions, quizzes and the hosted learning management system, as well as all supporting documents such as reports, tracking progress and instructions on how to register students.
The program gives users the opportunity to become a qualified AWP operator, in accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) standards.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views