Terex AWP offers Genie Lift Pro online operating training program in Spanish
Amanda Bayhi | October 22, 2013
The web-based program, originally launched in English at the American Rental Association (ARA) tradeshow in February, is now available to professionals who speak Spanish.
Terex AWP has translated the entire program, including screen elements, video narrations, closed captions, quizzes and the hosted learning management system, as well as all supporting documents such as reports, tracking progress and instructions on how to register students.
The program gives users the opportunity to become a qualified AWP operator, in accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) standards.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views