Terex AWP manufactures Manitou products
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | January 20, 2011
Terex Aerial Work Platforms, following its agreement with Manitou, will manufacture 7.79-, 9.92- and 11.75-meter electrical slab scissors lifts for sale by Manitou respectively as the 78 SEC, 100 SEC and 120 SE.
The agreement between Terex AWP, announced in April 2010, stated the following: Terex AWP would manufacture 7.95- and 9.75-meter self-propelled rough terrain diesel scissor lifts for sale by Manitou as the 100 SC and the 120 SC; Manitou would manufacture 5.70- and 7.90-meter self-propelled vertical masts for sale by Terex AWP under its Genie brand as the GRTM-20J and GRTM-26J.
Like the 100 SC and the 120 SC, Manitou will primarily market these models to end-users through its dealer network and assume responsibility for aftermarket support.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views