Terex appoints new Western region manager
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | September 29, 2010
Heppenstall has responsibilities for the company’s mobile, plant and landfill equipment in California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado. He represents the road building and landfill equipment lines.
With a work history encompassing rental, dealer and manufacturing environments, Heppenstall has more than 15 years of broad based industry experience. He comes to Terex Roadbuilding from equipment manufacturer JCB, where he served as regional manager and national accounts manager.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2260 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1277 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority598 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles531 Views