Terex appoints new Western region manager
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | September 29, 2010
Heppenstall has responsibilities for the company’s mobile, plant and landfill equipment in California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado. He represents the road building and landfill equipment lines.
With a work history encompassing rental, dealer and manufacturing environments, Heppenstall has more than 15 years of broad based industry experience. He comes to Terex Roadbuilding from equipment manufacturer JCB, where he served as regional manager and national accounts manager.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views