Terex: Antitrust investigation concluded
Terex says it has received notice from the U.S. Dept of Justice that the agency has concluded a criminal antitrust investigation concerning practices in the U.S. rock crushing and screening equipment industry. No fines or charges have been filed against the company.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects470 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)465 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says252 Views