Tensar sponsors webinar on pavement interlayers
Amanda Bayhi | April 29, 2013
Tensar is sponsoring a webinar called “Life Extension of Asphalt Overlays Using Interlayer Technology” on May 14 at 3:30 Eastern Time.
Tensar’s Director of Pavement Technologies Nicholas Reck will present the webinar, which will feature topics including benefits of interlayers, interlayer location, design considerations, boundary conditions, installation and impact on future milling and recycling.
Participants have the opportunity to earn PDH credits.
For more information, or to register, visit betterroads.com/webinars.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse382 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views