Tensar sponsors webinar on pavement interlayers
Amanda Bayhi | April 29, 2013
Tensar is sponsoring a webinar called “Life Extension of Asphalt Overlays Using Interlayer Technology” on May 14 at 3:30 Eastern Time.
Tensar’s Director of Pavement Technologies Nicholas Reck will present the webinar, which will feature topics including benefits of interlayers, interlayer location, design considerations, boundary conditions, installation and impact on future milling and recycling.
Participants have the opportunity to earn PDH credits.
For more information, or to register, visit betterroads.com/webinars.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency544 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River473 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill392 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update321 Views