Tensar sponsors webinar on pavement interlayers
Amanda Bayhi | April 29, 2013
Tensar is sponsoring a webinar called “Life Extension of Asphalt Overlays Using Interlayer Technology” on May 14 at 3:30 Eastern Time.
Tensar’s Director of Pavement Technologies Nicholas Reck will present the webinar, which will feature topics including benefits of interlayers, interlayer location, design considerations, boundary conditions, installation and impact on future milling and recycling.
Participants have the opportunity to earn PDH credits.
For more information, or to register, visit betterroads.com/webinars.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident953 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views