Tensar sponsors webinar on pavement interlayers
Amanda Bayhi | April 29, 2013
Tensar is sponsoring a webinar called “Life Extension of Asphalt Overlays Using Interlayer Technology” on May 14 at 3:30 Eastern Time.
Tensar’s Director of Pavement Technologies Nicholas Reck will present the webinar, which will feature topics including benefits of interlayers, interlayer location, design considerations, boundary conditions, installation and impact on future milling and recycling.
Participants have the opportunity to earn PDH credits.
For more information, or to register, visit betterroads.com/webinars.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2271 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority625 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles589 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views