Tealinc makes two $1,000 scholarships available for Spring 2012
Tealinc Ltd. has made two $1,000 scholarships available for spring 2012.
The scholarships are open to current employees or dependents of employees within the rail transportation, shipping, receiving and railroad industries and will be awarded to the best qualified candidates.
Candidates must be enrolled in or in the process of enrolling in a two year technical school, two or four year college or a trade school by April 1, 2012 to receive the scholarship. Scholarship applications must be received by Tealinc, Ltd. no later than March 31, 2012.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects669 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)394 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D383 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views