Tealinc makes two $1,000 scholarships available for Spring 2012
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 17, 2011
Tealinc Ltd. has made two $1,000 scholarships available for spring 2012.
The scholarships are open to current employees or dependents of employees within the rail transportation, shipping, receiving and railroad industries and will be awarded to the best qualified candidates.
Candidates must be enrolled in or in the process of enrolling in a two year technical school, two or four year college or a trade school by April 1, 2012 to receive the scholarship. Scholarship applications must be received by Tealinc, Ltd. no later than March 31, 2012.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views