Tealinc makes two $1,000 scholarships available for Spring 2012
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 17, 2011
Tealinc Ltd. has made two $1,000 scholarships available for spring 2012.
The scholarships are open to current employees or dependents of employees within the rail transportation, shipping, receiving and railroad industries and will be awarded to the best qualified candidates.
Candidates must be enrolled in or in the process of enrolling in a two year technical school, two or four year college or a trade school by April 1, 2012 to receive the scholarship. Scholarship applications must be received by Tealinc, Ltd. no later than March 31, 2012.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views