TAPCO introduces BlinkerRadar LED Radar Driver Feedback Signs with multiple options
Amanda Bayhi | August 15, 2013
The signs, offered in a range of display height models and enhancements, can be used in residential areas, rural streets and highways, schools zones, educational corridors, construction sites and police enforcement zones.
The LED Radar Driver Feedback Signs are powered by a solar panel or 100V AC power and feature either bluetooth or IR wireless remote communication for programming and data download. Non-economy models include License-free BlinkerRadarTM Configuration and Data Collection software.
Options include sign perimeter enhancing LEDs, flashing 12-inch beacons, programmable timeclock, ITS activation and BlinkLink web based programming and monitoring. A portable base is also available for temporary BlinkerRadar deployment.
TAPCO also offers the Driver Feedback signs in economy models, which start at $2,495.
The LED Driver Feedback Signs, manufactured in the United States in an ISO 9001:2008 certified facility, meet industry standards and state testing requirements.
For more information, visit tapconet.com.
MORE FROM New Road Products
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1967 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1164 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?346 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 308 Views