Talbert Manufacturing: Aluminum pullouts add two feet on each side
Consisting of a 48-foot overall length, the tandem-axle trailer has a 29-foot deck length with a rated 35-tons distributed, and 30-tons in each 10-feet of deck length. The 8-foot, 6-inch deck width has the ability to extend to 12-feet, 6-inches with the optional aluminum pullouts. The trailer also offers an ultra-low 18-inch loaded deck height with a 6-inch ground clearance. The 35-Ton SRG also features a lighter-weight mechanical removable gooseneck design. Air-ride suspension provides added operator comfort for a smoother ride.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)330 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views