Talbert hires Jeff Conner as area sales manager
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 15, 2011
Talbert Manufacturing has added Jeff Conner as its area sales manager for the Southeast, a territory that comprises Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Conner is a veteran in the sales and marketing of specialized transportation equipment and services with a business scope that includes new trailers, components, modifications and parts and service support. His marketing experience includes dealer management and direct sales, key customer and new product line development, and valuable core research skills supporting entry into new markets and applications.
Most recently, Conner was a member of the sales and consulting team of TransMaster Trailers, a division of Master Solutions, Inc. Prior to that, Conner served as District Sales Manager for Liddell Trailers, Inc., where he achieved a number-one sales ranking in an 8-state territory focusing on custom multi-axle units. At the same time he developed a new product line for initial entry into the wind energy market. From 1999 to 2005, Conner was the Regional Sales Manager for Fontaine Trailer Company where he managed dealer and direct sales of multiple product lines in the Central and Southeastern territories. Conner began his career in truck dealer sales and management at Kenworth of Birmingham. He has a B.S. Degree in Accounting from Jacksonville State University.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse483 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views