More Articles for zero-slump concrete mixture
Roller-compacted concrete advances its invasion of pavements As roller-compacted concrete inexorably penetrates existing asphalt pavement markets, research into their composition and performance is ramping up as specifications are being fine-tuned by ASTM. Up to the past decade, roller-compacted concrete (RCC) mixes principally ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1794 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1160 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1113 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project507 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?364 Views