More Articles for young drivers
The decline in number of young drivers in America -- and resulting increase in those choosing public transportation, walking and biking -- may be less of a choice and more of a financial necessity. A decline in teen driving correlates with ...
The Iowa Department of Transportation next year will release a new smartphone app intended to prevent teen drivers from texting behind the wheel, according to a report from the Des Moines Register. The app, called “txtl8r,” is expected to be released ...
Is the automobile over? Scary thought if fuel taxes continue to be the single biggest contributor to our transportation infrastructure funding structure. And they’re not my words; it’s a headline from Motor Trend magazine last fall. I’m resurrecting this oldie here as ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views