More Articles for young Americans
As young Americans shy away from cars and lean more on alternative forms of transportation, state transportation leaders have begun to react. Macomb, Illinois, has created a cost-effective way to maintain its existing transit system. Chicago’s mayor is working to make roads ...
Though traffic congestion has been on the rise since January, vehicle miles driven in America are nowhere near their pre-recession levels. In fact, according to a Frontier Group report, Americans drove about 6 percent fewer miles per year in 2011 than ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority634 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles621 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views