More Articles for young Americans
As young Americans shy away from cars and lean more on alternative forms of transportation, state transportation leaders have begun to react. Macomb, Illinois, has created a cost-effective way to maintain its existing transit system. Chicago’s mayor is working to make roads ...
Though traffic congestion has been on the rise since January, vehicle miles driven in America are nowhere near their pre-recession levels. In fact, according to a Frontier Group report, Americans drove about 6 percent fewer miles per year in 2011 than ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax602 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund394 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views