More Articles for young Americans
As young Americans shy away from cars and lean more on alternative forms of transportation, state transportation leaders have begun to react. Macomb, Illinois, has created a cost-effective way to maintain its existing transit system. Chicago’s mayor is working to make roads ...
Though traffic congestion has been on the rise since January, vehicle miles driven in America are nowhere near their pre-recession levels. In fact, according to a Frontier Group report, Americans drove about 6 percent fewer miles per year in 2011 than ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1578 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses987 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets978 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?503 Views