More Articles for young Americans
As young Americans shy away from cars and lean more on alternative forms of transportation, state transportation leaders have begun to react. Macomb, Illinois, has created a cost-effective way to maintain its existing transit system. Chicago’s mayor is working to make roads ...
Though traffic congestion has been on the rise since January, vehicle miles driven in America are nowhere near their pre-recession levels. In fact, according to a Frontier Group report, Americans drove about 6 percent fewer miles per year in 2011 than ...
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views