More Articles for young Americans
As young Americans shy away from cars and lean more on alternative forms of transportation, state transportation leaders have begun to react. Macomb, Illinois, has created a cost-effective way to maintain its existing transit system. Chicago’s mayor is working to make roads ...
Though traffic congestion has been on the rise since January, vehicle miles driven in America are nowhere near their pre-recession levels. In fact, according to a Frontier Group report, Americans drove about 6 percent fewer miles per year in 2011 than ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass205 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges148 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views