More Articles for young adults
It isn’t that the younger generation doesn’t have a job or money – they just prefer to delay or put off buying a car altogether. They are more apt to hop on the subway or other public transportation system, reports GPB ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths731 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views