More Articles for Yokohama Tire Corporation
FULLERTON, CA – Yokohama Tire Corporation will debut its new drive tire, the 709ZL™ at the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) at the Kentucky Expo Center in Louisville, Kentucky, March 22-24. The 709ZL is available in 295/75R22.5 and 11R22.5 sizes. According to ...
Yokohama Tire Corporation will implement a price increase of up to 10 percent on all of its off-the-road (OTR) tires in the United States, effective May 1. There will be in-line adjustments, as well, which will be announced at a ...
Terex Roadbuilding named Agustin "Gus" Luis, Jr., as the company's new district manager in the Great Lakes region. Luis will be responsible for sales, training and dealer development in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Michigan. With the addition of Luis, Terex divided ...
An Ohio couple took home ten Yokohama Zenvironment tires worth $5,000 after entering Yokohama'scommercial truck tire giveaway at the Mid-America Trucking Show in March in Louisville, Kentucky. Vicky Britton swiped her card at the contest's display, and she and her husband Bill ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)802 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects645 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D385 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots280 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads265 Views