More Articles for Yokohama Tire Corporation
FULLERTON, CA – Yokohama Tire Corporation will debut its new drive tire, the 709ZL™ at the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) at the Kentucky Expo Center in Louisville, Kentucky, March 22-24. The 709ZL is available in 295/75R22.5 and 11R22.5 sizes. According to ...
Yokohama Tire Corporation will implement a price increase of up to 10 percent on all of its off-the-road (OTR) tires in the United States, effective May 1. There will be in-line adjustments, as well, which will be announced at a ...
Terex Roadbuilding named Agustin "Gus" Luis, Jr., as the company's new district manager in the Great Lakes region. Luis will be responsible for sales, training and dealer development in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Michigan. With the addition of Luis, Terex divided ...
An Ohio couple took home ten Yokohama Zenvironment tires worth $5,000 after entering Yokohama'scommercial truck tire giveaway at the Mid-America Trucking Show in March in Louisville, Kentucky. Vicky Britton swiped her card at the contest's display, and she and her husband Bill ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding554 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable391 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014339 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views