More Articles for year-to-date number of traffic deaths
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) on Wednesday launched a statewide safety campaign that features traffic signs displaying the number of traffic fatalities on Michigan roadways. The campaign, “Toward Zero Deaths,” is an MDOT effort “to influence driver behavior and improve ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax706 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views