More Articles for XL MG 170 trailer
XL Specialized Trailers Introduces New Lightweight, 13-Axle Trailer for Wind Turbine Components and Heavy-Equipment Hauling
Manchester, Ia. – XL Specialized Trailers, Inc. introduces an innovative new 13-axle trailer that boasts one of the lightest weight configurations, including the Jeep and Booster, available in the industry roughly 10,000 lighter than the market norm. At 57,440 lbs, ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views