More Articles for XCMG
Parsons has hired Sam Elters as regional transportation director in Arizona and Nevada. In this position, he will be responsible for all road and highway projects in this region, and he will serve as the lead for major pursuits, including public-private ...
Michelin is breaking ground next week on a new Earthmover tire manufacturing plant in Anderson County, S.C. The company is also expanding its existing Earthmover tire facility in Lexington, S.C.The two projects represent a $750 million investment and will create ...
Major Wire named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the south central United States and Puerto Rico.Teague will work directly with Major Wire authorized dealers and aggregate, mining and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, ...
Sales of construction equipment by the world’s 50 largest manufacturers grew 25 percent last year to $182 billion, according to the annual Yellow Table survey by KHL Group. This was a record for the industry, surpassing the previous high of ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges385 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college322 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?176 Views