More Articles for Wyoming DOT stops landslide problem with vertically installed micropiles
The Wyoming Department of Transportation (WYDOT) figured out a way to solve a three-decade landslide problem – on time and on budget – by coming up with a new way to stabilize a landslide area using vertically installed micropiles. The Association ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1565 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority853 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker790 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles731 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours561 Views