More Articles for www.ntta.org
A 1.5-mile stretch of the Dallas North Tollway will be closed Jan. 8-10 to demolish the main lane toll plaza at Keller Springs Road on the Dallas North Tollway. Part of the North Texas Tollway Authority’s move to cashless ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views