More Articles for WTS Board Chair Terry Gruver
A new report released by PwC US –"Game on: Mega-event infrastructure opportunities" – highlights how investment in mega-event-related infrastructure can accelerate economic development in a country by as much as three decades. According to PwC, winners of mega-event bids should ...
LaHood to kick off initiative for advancing women transportation at Women's Transportation Conference
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood, Women’s Transportation Seminar President and CEO Marcia Ferranto and WTS Board Chair Terry Gruver will launch Transportation YOU, a national educational initiative aimed at girls and young women, at the WTS annual awards dinner ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views