More Articles for WTS Board Chair Terry Gruver
A new report released by PwC US –"Game on: Mega-event infrastructure opportunities" – highlights how investment in mega-event-related infrastructure can accelerate economic development in a country by as much as three decades. According to PwC, winners of mega-event bids should ...
LaHood to kick off initiative for advancing women transportation at Women’s Transportation Conference
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood, Women’s Transportation Seminar President and CEO Marcia Ferranto and WTS Board Chair Terry Gruver will launch Transportation YOU, a national educational initiative aimed at girls and young women, at the WTS annual awards dinner ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving410 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice358 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill356 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness295 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views