More Articles for WSDOT
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has announced the immediate availability of $1 million federal emergency funds for Washington State to use toward the repair of the Interstate 5 bridge that collapsed into the Skagit River last night. “We are doing everything ...
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) has announced that Interstate 5 has been closed in both directions in Skagit County south of Burlington. The agency said via Twitter that drivers should avoid the area or expect delays. WSDOT suggested the following ...
For the past five years the Cascade Bicycle Club has been opposed to the Columbia River Crossing (CRC) mega-highway, a Vancouver-Portland area project. The biggest reason the club says it opposes the CRC is “its opportunity cost: every one of the ...
Solving the Riddle of RAP and Thermal Cracking By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Use of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) in hot-, warm- and cold-mix asphalt is growing dramatically, as tests validate its use in ever-increasing quantities. But there are fears that higher quantities ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views