More Articles for written Change Order
Court focuses on lack of a written Change Order in nixing subcontractor’s claim By Brian Morrow Construction projects rarely proceed exactly as planned. Changes are somewhat the norm in construction. As a result, most construction contracts contain provisions relating to changes and extra ...
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road160 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes134 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually120 Views
- VIDEO: Fun with snowplowing 102 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers96 Views