More Articles for written Change Order
Court focuses on lack of a written Change Order in nixing subcontractor’s claim By Brian Morrow Construction projects rarely proceed exactly as planned. Changes are somewhat the norm in construction. As a result, most construction contracts contain provisions relating to changes and extra ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views