More Articles for worst transportation chokepoint in Alabama
The I-10 Wallace Tunnels in Mobile top the list of Alabama’s worst transportation chokepoints, along with multiple sections of I-65, I-20 and I-85. This is according to a new report released Oct. 28 by TRIP, a Washington, D.C.-based national transportation research ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views