More Articles for world’s first diesel plug-in hybrid
The world's first diesel plug-in hybrid, the Volvo V60 D6 AWD, has received approval for the Government's Plug-In Car Grant (PICG) which is designed to offer incentives for buyers to choose new ultra-low carbon cars. In order to qualify for ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views