More Articles for work zones
Minnesota has passed a new law aimed at protecting road workers. The law will enforce slower speeds in work zones, and set a definitive fine for those who don't obey. The typical "fines will be doubled" signs will be replaced by ...
Let me hang a little dirty laundry out on the line. People make assumptions about the news business. Sometimes people think that the news media is biased or is bought and paid for. And in some cases it is. But that’s not ...
By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org A whole lot of highway contractors who work on our roads want to see tougher laws, fines and legal penalties for moving violations in work zones and more frequent safety training for workers on these jobs. This information ...
DIY (Do It Yourself) Barricade Mobile Barrier Trailer helps keep workers safe and traffic flowing By Tina Grady Barbaccia The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) has found a way of minimizing traffic disruption and maximizing worker safety in short-duration, rapid-work zones, says J.C. ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1081 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events671 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes515 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up364 Views
- 3 strategies for balancing safety and roadside weed control270 Views