More Articles for work zone safety grant
The American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), a national roadway safety association, was recently awarded a three-year, $4.4 million work zone safety grant to train men and women nationally who work on America’s roadways. Partners in the new grant include ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2017 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1244 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views