More Articles for Work Zone Awareness Week
Following the death of Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) department member Clifton Scott, the agency took the tragedy and used it as the impetus to further inform and educate drivers about work zone safety. The agency has been informing and ...
On the heels of Work Zone Awareness Week, Missouri has been chosen from several other state nominees to host the national work zone kick-off event on Monday, April 23, 2012. "We wanted to select a state that's doing something wonderful that ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker269 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges235 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes152 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards119 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views