More Articles for Woodrow Wilson Bridge
Clear, Open-Top Noise Barriers Help Ontario Ministry of Transportation Maintain View from Highway While Limiting Noise Pollution
When the need for noise barriers arose as part of the 2 kilometer (about 1-1/4 miles) noise barrier at the south end of The Windsor-Essex Parkway, project designers were challenged to identify aesthetic solutions. The 5-meter-high (16-foot, 4-inch) noise barrier adjacent ...
by John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson New Life Expectancy Self-curing concrete from Canada and long-lived bridge decks A more durable concrete that will increase the average lifespan of bridge decks by more than 20 years compared to typical high-strength concrete, ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views