More Articles for Woodrow Wilson Bridge
Clear, Open-Top Noise Barriers Help Ontario Ministry of Transportation Maintain View from Highway While Limiting Noise Pollution
When the need for noise barriers arose as part of the 2 kilometer (about 1-1/4 miles) noise barrier at the south end of The Windsor-Essex Parkway, project designers were challenged to identify aesthetic solutions. The 5-meter-high (16-foot, 4-inch) noise barrier adjacent ...
by John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson New Life Expectancy Self-curing concrete from Canada and long-lived bridge decks A more durable concrete that will increase the average lifespan of bridge decks by more than 20 years compared to typical high-strength concrete, ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax595 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views