More Articles for Woman of the Year by the Phoenix Chapter of the Women’s Transportation Seminar
Arizona State Engineer Jennifer Toth was named Woman of the Year by the Phoenix Chapter of the Women's Transportation Seminar after being nominated by her peers – other women who are working to build and improve transportation around ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River621 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update338 Views