More Articles for with the use of a centrifuge and semi-synthetic oil oil change intervals can go to at least 750 hours and many go over. This extended change can save a company thousands of dollars per year in labor
Recent testing on heavy equipment has shown that if oil is no changed at 250 hours, with the use of a centrifuge and semi-synthetic oil oil change intervals can go to at least 750 hours and many go over. This ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong884 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker335 Views