More Articles for WisDOT
Winter weather has hit much of the United States from Texas to Colorado and the Midwest and the Northeast. There have been flight delays, school closings and major accidents. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) captured on traffic cameras a major pileup ...
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) has launched a construction project web site and a statewide 511 Twitter feed to inform travelers about road conditions in the state. Both are part of the broader Wisconsin 511 website. The website, projects.511wi.gov, provides real-time ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1660 Views
- VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite680 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…606 Views
- VIDEO: Massive highway pileup in Milwaukee432 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California357 Views