More Articles for Wisconsin state Legislature
A bill proposed in the Wisconsin state Legislature would ban drivers from talking on their cellphones while driving in a construction zone, the Associated Press reported. Sen. Jerry Petrowski (R-Wis.) authored the bill, which would be in place only when workers ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2261 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1256 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans490 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss338 Views