More Articles for Wisconsin Department of Transportation
The Leo Frigo Memorial Bridge has been closed since Sept. 25 after motorists reported a 2-foot dip in the pavement across all lanes of traffic east of the river, according to a report in the Post Crescent. Now, around-the-clock repair efforts ...
Winter weather has hit much of the United States from Texas to Colorado and the Midwest and the Northeast. There have been flight delays, school closings and major accidents. The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) captured on traffic cameras a major pileup ...
Wisconsin teenager and two-time LG U.S. National Texting Champion Austin Wierschke is advocating for drivers to put their mobile phones away while behind the wheel, the Appleton Post-Crescent reported. The 18-year-old has won titles for his texting abilities like speed, accuracy ...
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series855 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?499 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group357 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines186 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views