More Articles for Wisconsin Department of Transportatio
Work can begin on two Park East Corridor lift bridges in downtown Milwaukee with the signing of a $21.5 million American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus," grant agreement, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said. The signing took place ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views