More Articles for Wisconsin Department of Transportatio
Work can begin on two Park East Corridor lift bridges in downtown Milwaukee with the signing of a $21.5 million American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus," grant agreement, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said. The signing took place ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2178 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority635 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles627 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views