More Articles for Wisconsin 511
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) has launched a construction project web site and a statewide 511 Twitter feed to inform travelers about road conditions in the state. Both are part of the broader Wisconsin 511 website. The website, projects.511wi.gov, provides real-time ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views