More Articles for Wirtgen AutoPilot Field Rover
Wirtgen’s AutoPilot Field Rover, which won an innovation award at Bauma 2013, eliminates stringlines by using a GPS to guide paving machines instead. The device uses a computer integrated into the machine, GPS receivers mounted on the paver and a control ...
Better Roads’ editors choose the year’s top products. We receive hundreds of new product submissions each year. After careful reflection on the products covered and submitted both online and in print this year, these are the 25 that most caught Better ...
By Marcia Gruver Doyle, firstname.lastname@example.org Balmy weather helped give bauma, the world’s largest construction equipment show, a massive shot in the arm. A record 530,000 visitors from more than 200 countries made it to the Munich, Germany, show in mid April. ...
Wirtgen’s AutoPilot Field Rover, which won an innovation award at Bauma 2013, eliminates stringlines, using a GPS to guide paving machines instead, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. The device uses a computer integrated into the machine, GPS receivers mounted on ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments305 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?275 Views