More Articles for Wirtgen AutoPilot Field Rover
Wirtgen’s AutoPilot Field Rover, which won an innovation award at Bauma 2013, eliminates stringlines by using a GPS to guide paving machines instead. The device uses a computer integrated into the machine, GPS receivers mounted on the paver and a control ...
Better Roads’ editors choose the year’s top products. We receive hundreds of new product submissions each year. After careful reflection on the products covered and submitted both online and in print this year, these are the 25 that most caught Better ...
By Marcia Gruver Doyle, firstname.lastname@example.org Balmy weather helped give bauma, the world’s largest construction equipment show, a massive shot in the arm. A record 530,000 visitors from more than 200 countries made it to the Munich, Germany, show in mid April. ...
Wirtgen’s AutoPilot Field Rover, which won an innovation award at Bauma 2013, eliminates stringlines, using a GPS to guide paving machines instead, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. The device uses a computer integrated into the machine, GPS receivers mounted on ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views