More Articles for winter weather and roads
With the polar vortex that has made temperatures in the Midwest drop to subzero temps (with the windchill, temps are as cold as -45 degrees Fahrenheit in Chicago and close to -30 in the Columbus, Ohio, area where I am ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?209 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!113 Views