More Articles for winter weather and roads
With the polar vortex that has made temperatures in the Midwest drop to subzero temps (with the windchill, temps are as cold as -45 degrees Fahrenheit in Chicago and close to -30 in the Columbus, Ohio, area where I am ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong971 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction431 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair403 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views