More Articles for winter storms
Through some trial and error in storage, different application equipment and roadway applications, one city’s continued use of liquids has evolved into innovative treatment methods. Last month, Better Roads covered how professional-grade salt-brine making, blending and truck loading systems are being ...
During the rough winter weather storms caused by the polar vortex the week after the New Year holiday, snow and ice caused cars to slide off the road, semis to get stuck and some interstates to shut down for hours. According ...
It’s no secret that extreme winter weather can drive up costs, forcing state transportation departments to think creatively when looking for effective solutions within their budgets. American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) President and Secretary of the Kentucky ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges149 Views