More Articles for winter storm readiness for Illinois Tollway
The Illinois Tollway is prepared to mobilize its full fleet of 183 snowplows in response to the snowfall expected to begin this afternoon and continue into the nighttime hours. The Tollway’s Snow Operations Center opened this afternoon to manage the ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views