More Articles for winter storm readiness for Illinois Tollway
The Illinois Tollway is prepared to mobilize its full fleet of 183 snowplows in response to the snowfall expected to begin this afternoon and continue into the nighttime hours. The Tollway’s Snow Operations Center opened this afternoon to manage the ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1523 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June990 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge435 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012352 Views