More Articles for winter roads
The winter weather this year has wreaked all sorts of havoc throughout the nation. The South and Southwest, which aren’t used to the snow and ice, were crippled by the weather with people stuck on the highways for hours and ...
Continuing our extreme winter weather snow and ice stories coverage, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) shared with Better Roads some of its photos from the extreme winter weather during the polar vortex at the beginning of this month. Much of ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax708 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?315 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete276 Views