More Articles for winter roads
The winter weather this year has wreaked all sorts of havoc throughout the nation. The South and Southwest, which aren’t used to the snow and ice, were crippled by the weather with people stuck on the highways for hours and ...
Continuing our extreme winter weather snow and ice stories coverage, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) shared with Better Roads some of its photos from the extreme winter weather during the polar vortex at the beginning of this month. Much of ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2270 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority605 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles547 Views