More Articles for winter applications
When the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) opened a new facility for winter de-icing operations and salt storage in Wabash, Indiana, earlier this year, it was the fourth such facility the state had commissioned and built since 2010. And as ...
Ace Torwel has improved its Economizer gas-over-hydraulic pick-up truck spreaders for more efficient and reliable snow and ice control over previous models. The spreaders are available in 1.3-, 1.7-, 2.5-, and 3.0-cubic-yard models and feature a feature stainless steel or painted ...
SnowEx has introduced its SS-4000 walk-behind rotary broom with a plow attachment for sidewalk applications such as snow removal and cleanup. A 160cc Honda GXV Series engine powers the unit. A floating pivotal broom head with five angle settings gives the operator ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2021 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1312 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views