More Articles for winter applications
When the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) opened a new facility for winter de-icing operations and salt storage in Wabash, Indiana, earlier this year, it was the fourth such facility the state had commissioned and built since 2010. And as ...
Ace Torwel has improved its Economizer gas-over-hydraulic pick-up truck spreaders for more efficient and reliable snow and ice control over previous models. The spreaders are available in 1.3-, 1.7-, 2.5-, and 3.0-cubic-yard models and feature a feature stainless steel or painted ...
SnowEx has introduced its SS-4000 walk-behind rotary broom with a plow attachment for sidewalk applications such as snow removal and cleanup. A 160cc Honda GXV Series engine powers the unit. A floating pivotal broom head with five angle settings gives the operator ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress158 Views
- SDLG to make backhoes, motor graders; machines will no longer have Volvo brand137 Views