More Articles for winners
A high school student from Pennsylvania and an undergraduate student from Florida Polytechnic Institute were named winners of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) 4th annual “Student Transportation Video Contest.” The contest aimed to raise awareness about infrastructure issues by challenging students ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) has opened online voting for the eleventh annual Faces of Transportation photography contest. Voters are invited to choose their favorite photograph from among 78 images being judged in three categories: "Quality of ...
World of Concrete announced the top three winners of the “Crews That Rock” contest, which was created to honor hardworking crews in the construction industry and sponsored by BASF for WOC 2012, on December 19. Once World of Concrete narrowed ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2205 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1250 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority746 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles676 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans514 Views