More Articles for Willieam G. Dorey
Granite Construction Q4 2009 results: Revenue down 27%, net income down 40% but balance sheet strong
Watsonville, Calif. -based Granite Construction Inc. on Feb. 24 reported it's fourth-quarter 2009 quarterly and full-year earnings, showing that the major construction company hasn't escaped the recession unscathed but it's still doing well despite the current tough economy. (Click here for ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views