More Articles for Willieam G. Dorey
Granite Construction Q4 2009 results: Revenue down 27%, net income down 40% but balance sheet strong
Watsonville, Calif. -based Granite Construction Inc. on Feb. 24 reported it's fourth-quarter 2009 quarterly and full-year earnings, showing that the major construction company hasn't escaped the recession unscathed but it's still doing well despite the current tough economy. (Click here for ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party446 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views