More Articles for Willieam G. Dorey
Granite Construction Q4 2009 results: Revenue down 27%, net income down 40% but balance sheet strong
Watsonville, Calif. -based Granite Construction Inc. on Feb. 24 reported it's fourth-quarter 2009 quarterly and full-year earnings, showing that the major construction company hasn't escaped the recession unscathed but it's still doing well despite the current tough economy. (Click here for ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views