More Articles for William G. Dorey
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Inc. announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) William G. Dorey will retire on August 31 after 42 years with the company and that James H. Roberts has been named as president and CEO ...
Terry K. Eller has joined Granite Construction Incorporated as deputy general counsel, effective April 26. She will report to Michael Futch, vice president and general counsel. In her role, Eller is responsible for the general management of Granite's Legal department and ...
Granite Construction today reported a net loss of $41.0 million, or $1.09 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2010 compared with net income of $8.9 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2009. Below is ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues116 Views