More Articles for William G. Dorey
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Inc. announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) William G. Dorey will retire on August 31 after 42 years with the company and that James H. Roberts has been named as president and CEO ...
Terry K. Eller has joined Granite Construction Incorporated as deputy general counsel, effective April 26. She will report to Michael Futch, vice president and general counsel. In her role, Eller is responsible for the general management of Granite's Legal department and ...
Granite Construction today reported a net loss of $41.0 million, or $1.09 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2010 compared with net income of $8.9 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2009. Below is ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]815 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths740 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus385 Views