More Articles for William Davis
William Davis, executive vice president of the Southern California Contractors Association, calls a series of off-highway rule workshops that began on Sept. 1 the California Air Resources Board "apology tour." Writing in his association's newsletter, Davis says, "They probably won't really ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views