More Articles for William Davis
William Davis, executive vice president of the Southern California Contractors Association, calls a series of off-highway rule workshops that began on Sept. 1 the California Air Resources Board "apology tour." Writing in his association's newsletter, Davis says, "They probably won't really ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges148 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views