More Articles for William Davis
William Davis, executive vice president of the Southern California Contractors Association, calls a series of off-highway rule workshops that began on Sept. 1 the California Air Resources Board "apology tour." Writing in his association's newsletter, Davis says, "They probably won't really ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views