More Articles for Will Kempton
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is starting a nationwide effort to create jobs and rebuild infrastructure by pushing to expedite the federal environmental process to allow vital transportation improvements to get under way. The current problem? The lengthy process to ...
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) CEO Will Kempton was named one of the nation’s top 10 ten public works leaders in the U.S. by the American Public Works Association (APWA), a national organization representing public works officials and civil engineers. The ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) has named its Top 10 Public Works Leaders of the Year. (For a list of award winners from 1960 through 2009, go to http://www.apwa.net/About/Awards.asp?Display=top10list. The Top 10 Winner for this year are the following: Brian G. ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views