More Articles for Will Kempton
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is starting a nationwide effort to create jobs and rebuild infrastructure by pushing to expedite the federal environmental process to allow vital transportation improvements to get under way. The current problem? The lengthy process to ...
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) CEO Will Kempton was named one of the nation’s top 10 ten public works leaders in the U.S. by the American Public Works Association (APWA), a national organization representing public works officials and civil engineers. The ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) has named its Top 10 Public Works Leaders of the Year. (For a list of award winners from 1960 through 2009, go to http://www.apwa.net/About/Awards.asp?Display=top10list. The Top 10 Winner for this year are the following: Brian G. ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series894 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group362 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks265 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines188 Views