More Articles for Will Kempton
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is starting a nationwide effort to create jobs and rebuild infrastructure by pushing to expedite the federal environmental process to allow vital transportation improvements to get under way. The current problem? The lengthy process to ...
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) CEO Will Kempton was named one of the nation’s top 10 ten public works leaders in the U.S. by the American Public Works Association (APWA), a national organization representing public works officials and civil engineers. The ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) has named its Top 10 Public Works Leaders of the Year. (For a list of award winners from 1960 through 2009, go to http://www.apwa.net/About/Awards.asp?Display=top10list. The Top 10 Winner for this year are the following: Brian G. ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?665 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax594 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views