More Articles for Will Kempton
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is starting a nationwide effort to create jobs and rebuild infrastructure by pushing to expedite the federal environmental process to allow vital transportation improvements to get under way. The current problem? The lengthy process to ...
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) CEO Will Kempton was named one of the nation’s top 10 ten public works leaders in the U.S. by the American Public Works Association (APWA), a national organization representing public works officials and civil engineers. The ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) has named its Top 10 Public Works Leaders of the Year. (For a list of award winners from 1960 through 2009, go to http://www.apwa.net/About/Awards.asp?Display=top10list. The Top 10 Winner for this year are the following: Brian G. ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?451 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group206 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders155 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views