More Articles for Will Kempton CEO of OCTA
The Santa Ana (I-5) Gateway Project that widened the last two miles of the I-5 near the Orange County line was named Freeway Project of the Year by the California Transportation Foundation, a charitable transportation organization. The California Transportation Foundation recognized ...
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) was a key player in 2010 in getting the Southern California economy moving by advancing more than $525 million worth of projects into construction. For every $1 billion spent on infrastructure improvements, it is estimated that ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues115 Views