More Articles for WICA co-founder Kimberly Kayler
The Women in Concrete Alliance (WICA) -- a networking organization for women in the concrete industry that debuted earlier this year – has announced the call for entries for the second annual Woman of Distinction award. The Award was created to ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?433 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views