More Articles for wholesale oil tax
The current surface transportation bill, MAP-21, is set to expire in September, and lawmakers are scrambling to reauthorize funding before that deadline. However, a larger problem is expected to arise up to two months before MAP-21’s expiration: the Highway Trust Fund ...
Senate Environment and Public Works Committee Chairwoman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) said during a committee hearing Wednesday that the federal government should remove its 18.4-cents-per-gallon gas tax and replace it with an oil wholesalers fee, according to a report from The ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion199 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views