More Articles for Whilamut Passage Bridge
Crews completed construction last week of the northbound Interstate 5 Whilamut Passage Bridge over the Willamette River in Eugene, Oregon. The bridge, which was completed four months ahead of schedule, is expected to reduce congestion and improve freight movement in the ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident996 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse585 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side561 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views